Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bye UGA

I can't believe today is the last day of my internship, boy has time flown. This ending is definitely bitter sweet I've really enjoyed my time here but i am ready to see my family and friends again. I'm very happy I was given the opportunity to do this internship because i have definitely learned alot about myself as well as management. I also was privileged to meet some wonderful people and try alot of new things while here. I'll definitely miss my roomie Liza we are completely different when it comes to personality and environment but we got along really well and have learned alot from each other. This experience was great and I'm glad i got to share it with her.
Friday night Liza went downtown one last time to say goodbye to some co-workers and then on Saturday I went paint ball shooter with some of them. It was so much fun;I have some bruises to show for but it was worth it!!!















On Sunday Liza and I went to Bolton and helped with prep for our banquet on Monday. We had a little trouble making the caramel lol but we got the job done. It was very interesting to see how some of the Hispanic dishes we served were made and what went into them.!!
Monday was our big day and I think the banquet turned out very well. I was very happy with how everything fell together and I think that all of Liza and I's hard work paid off. I appreciate all the amazing people from the dining halls that helped us because with out them there is no way it would have been as successful as it was.
Thank you to everyone, Good Bye UGA!!
















No comments: